North Kids Early Childhood (Infant-PreK)
Helping Families to MEET, KNOW and FOLLOW Jesus.
At this time our Kids program is not meeting onsite due to Covid 19. However, we are excited for you all to have this amazing opportunity to experience North Kids Worship experience together! Click on the link below for this week's preschool lesson.
We look forward to the time we can again teach and care for your sweet children face to face, but until then, we hope you will take advantage of this wonderful family worship experience.
Our Goal When We Do Get Back Together Again
We want to come alongside parents to teach their children that God made them, God loves them, and Jesus wants to be their friend forever.
We provide a safe & loving space on Sunday mornings for your child to learn these 3 main truths through First Look curriculum. Your child will have fun with creative play, crafts, story time & songs in our Tree House.
Parents are provided with resources from Parent Cue, which includes tools to help prompt conversations & create fun activities at home.
Tips For First Time Guests
- Find the check-in station at Guest Services in the Lobby.
- Try to arrive 15 minutes early.
- As a first time guest we would like to show you around and answer any questions you may have. By arriving early it gives us time to do all that and allows you to not miss any part of the service.
- If your child has any allergies or special needs, please let us know when you bring them to class so we can best serve them.
- If you have an infant or toddler we know they love their stuffed animals so feel free to bring those as well as bottles and diapers to help them feel comfortable. Make sure anything you bring is labeled so we can make sure you get it back.
Infants/Early Walkers (infants-2 years) The nursery is made up of 2 connecting rooms.
2's (2 years)
3's-5's (3 years & potty trained to 5 years/PreK)
OPPORTUNITES TO SERVE
There are many openings for adults & students (6th-12th graders) to have fun and train up the next generation by teaching, assisting teachers, or holding babies.
For more information contact:
Director of Preschool